Thursday, 26 March 2015

Evaluation - Part 8

part 8 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Overall, I think that the creativity of our title sequence was very successful because within the class everyone did different genres so there was a lot of variety. Also within our title sequence, we didn't stick with the typical horror look and went for something completely different which people enjoyed. I also feel like this tittle sequence hasn't been made before for the genre it is in. When planning this title sequence, we had a look at true stories of young boys going missing around 1960's and decided we wanted to base our title sequence on a true story that we have found about a boy going missing. Personally, I think that this research wasn't done by many people so it was successful in this way. To improve on our title sequence I think that more images and footage could've been added if we had more time to shoot which would add to the narrative and make it clearer for our target audience. In my opinion, I think that our filming was successful even though we had to re shoot some parts, however the parts that we didn't have to re shoot we used in our title sequence and many people liked these shots. 

Most of our feedback that we got when first showing our title sequence explained that they thought the font was too child-like and that something more simple would be much more effective. After listening to this feedback we changed our font to something more simple as we saw that similar to ours had the same kind of font which made the whole title sequence more effective and appealing to our target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment