Wednesday, 4 March 2015
What we did today - 04/03/15
Today we showed our title sequence to our media class and got their feedback which you can see on another blog post that I have posted. Once that was finished we stayed behind after school and used one of our free periods to go through our title sequence and make the changes the class suggested to us. We also decided to film more footage so we can cross dissolve each piece of footage to make all of the shots flow. We got this idea from the title sequence for True Detective which was one of the title sequences that I researched into when starting this piece of coursework. From looking into this title sequence I liked the way all of the images flowed into each other and there were different backgrounds like buildings and taps etc. We wanted our title sequence to have a similar look to this so that is why we started to film more footage.