Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Improving on parts of our shots.

When we first filmed the sink scene that appears in our title sequence we had very basic shots: 

When we presented this to the class, we got feedback. Then we re-filmed this part of the title sequence and added a shot of our teacher washing his hands. We thought to include these kind of shots so the audience were put into the murders shoes and the title sequence just made more sense: 

These shots that we used had more tension added to them. When we were editing our title sequence we decided to make these shots black and white as it would add more suspense to our sequence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment